The Big Game is coming up in Minneapolis, and if you’re the betting type, there are plenty of options to put money on beyond the score of the game and who wins. Below are just some of the strange prop bets in Vegas for February 4
- What color will P!nk’s hair be for the National Anthem?
- Will P!nk be airborne at any point during the National Anthem?
- What color will Bill Belichick’s shirt be at kickoff?
- Who will NBC show first during the National Anthem (Tom Brady or Nick Foles)
- How many times will President Trump tweet from start to end of game play (Not including halftime)
- How many times will Collinsworth and Michaels mention Carson Wentz during the game
- Will Donovan McNabb’s vomiting incident from Super Bowl 39 be mentioned during the broadcast?
- How many times do the NBC Commentators mention how cold it is in Minnesota
- How many times will “Wardrobe Malfunction” be mentioned by NBC commentators (Not including during Halftime)
- Justin Timberlake’s shoe color
- Will Timberlake cover a Prince song during the halftime show?
- Color of the “Gatorade Bath” for the winning coach
- Does Tom Brady’s jersey get stolen… Again…
- What will be higher? Total points scored in the first quarter or the temperature in Minneapolis at kickoff?
- What will be higher? Total points scored in the game or number of metals won by the U.S. Winter Olympic Team in 2018?
There are also prop bets out there this year’s TV Commercials! Just a few more ways to make the Big Game just a bit more interesting!