The finalized list of the 157 new emojis for 2018 has arrived. These should hit our phones in the summer or the fall.
Here’s some of what you can expect . . .
1. Six new yellow faces, including a hot face, a cold face, and one that’s partying.
2. Men’s and women’s faces with red hair, brown curly hair, and white hair. Oh, and BALD faces. No more having to use the moon emoji or the volleyball, bald people.
3. Superheroes and supervillains with different skin tones and hairstyles.
4. Legs, feet, a bone, and a tooth.
5. New animals including a raccoon, hippo, kangaroo, swan, and peacock.
6. And other random new objects like a skateboard, teddy bear, cupcake, softball, receipt, magnet, ball of yarn, sponge, toilet paper, and pirate flag.
Here is what some will look like…