It seems like women worry about turning into their mothers more than guys worry about turning into their dad . . . so let's even that out.
A new study found the average man starts turning into his dad at age 38. Here are the top 10 signs you're turning into your father . . .
1. You fall asleep in the living room.
2. You have a special chair that's only for YOU to sit in.
3. Your dancing becomes awkward.
4. You spend more time out in the shed.
5. You tell lame jokes.
6. You don't recognize any popular music.
7. You start spending longer on the toilet.
8. You start paying closer attention to the thermostat.
9. You get excited about appliance sales.
10. You embarrass your kids and think it's funny.