ABC confirmed the cast of the upcoming ALL-ATHLETE season of “Dancing with the Stars”, and it includes Adam Rippon, Johnny Damon, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Tonya Harding. The season kicks off on April 30th. Here are the 10 couples competing . . .
- Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon, dancing with Jenna Johnson.
- Notre Dame basketball star Arike Ogunbowale, dancing with Gleb Savchenko.
- Olympic luger Chris Mazdzer, dancing with Witney Carson.
- Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, dancing with Artem Chigvintsev.
- Former Olympic softball player Jennie Finch Daigle, dancing with Keo Motsepe.
- Former baseball player Johnny Damon, dancing with Emma Slater.
- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, dancing with Sharna Burgess.
- Former NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, dancing with Lindsay Arnold.
- Olympic figure skater Mirai Nagasu, dancing with Alan Bersten.
- Former Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding, dancing with Sasha Farber
— Dancing with the Stars (@DancingABC) April 13, 2018